Sunday 28 September 2014

20 things you might not know about me blog tag.

Hi I just got tagged by tweenist. Thanks.  So here are 20 things you might not know about me.

Question 1: How tall are you?
I am about 5.4


Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
well i'm good at reading i guess.

Question 3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
definitely grammar. 

Question 4: What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
brushing my hair.

Question 5: What’s your favorite song?
Shake it of by Taylor Swift

Question 6: What’s your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours?
I don't use Etsy.

Question 7: What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?

Reading and watching TV.

Question 8: What’s your favorite junk food?
All of them!

Question 9: Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
I HAD 2 guinea pigs.

Question 10: What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books?
Harry potter but I don't read non fiction.

Question 11: What’s your favorite beauty product
eye liner I just love it

Question 12: When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
I fell over a rug at school

Question 13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Apple juice!

Question 14: What’s your favorite movie?
Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2.

Question 15: What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
I'm not in high school yet!

Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Australia

Question 17: PC or Mac?
PC

Question 18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
Nil

Question 19: Favorite celebrity?
Emma Watson

Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with?
Secretly I'd say tweenist!

So these are 20 things you might not know about me!!!!!!!!

I tag Warrior Kat
http://warriorcat-kat.blogspot.co.uk/

and Holding Mummy's hand
http://holdingmummyshand.blogspot.co.uk/









                                 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks!!! We can be friends, definitely! Let's do a guest post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure why not.tallgreengiraffe@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete